Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Hot & Cold


The photo is of Ellen Rose....she & her date for the homecoming dance at PGHS came by to have me take pictures.
Allie has spent a couple of nights with us....she'll be heading back to Richmond today. She has to attend a Virtus class at Our Redeemer in Mechanicsville tonight. It is a Catholic requirement when anyone is working with teens or younger children. She's also excited about her application thru the diocese to work part-time as Catholic campus minister at Randolph-Macon College is Ashland. It's the perfect job for her while she decides what to do with her life. So, Glenn & Sheila, prepare for a phone call....she put you guys down as a personal reference!
JR's Bible study is tonight....a hot topic: David & Bethsheba....the lead in from the last study was about David & Saul. I have got to change the flood light bulbs in the kitchen area....last study we just didn't have enough light in the living room. We never read in there....it's our TV room.
Tim & I are still waiting for the final DNA test results!
I am pushing for an end to this workcamp financial paperwork and also the Cameron Grant! After the 15th I will be a sane person again!
I have a great idea for a Christmas gift/project....now if I can just get in gear and start on it!

No comments: