Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Jobs, Wrap-Up & Pool







The photos are of the last cotton fields that haven't been picked on the way to church. Just tidbits of information. We are keeping the pool open til this weekend is over. We plan to have a little fire by the pool Saturday nite as a last hoorah.

The diocese job had been filled that I talked about previously, so Al is pounding "the internet" looking and applying. Something is bound to come up soon!

Tim called from London last nite with some news....he has decided to officially change his name.....
The Workcamp Wrap-Up meeting is this coming Sunday afternoon. First is a board meeting and then a session with all invited. I will be SO glad to see everyone!!!
I posted Sister JRs mailing address so I pray that everyone involved in workcamp will send her a care card. I can't imagine going thru all of what has happened to her at her age.....she is one of the dearest people I know.
Well, I'm mailing out some Workcamp 2011 brochures today, so I better get into gear!

No comments: