Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Spring Is Here....Maybe?

Here's a photo of Jeffrey from the Oldies Night at Donk's the other weekend. I took a bazillion photos.
I planted pansies in all of the barrels and some sweet little pink flowers in the container by the diving board. It's been a challenge to keep the water off the pool cover with all the downpours we have had lately! I am hoping to take the cover off the pool really soon. I just love seeing the water down there even if it is too cold to get in!
Al was off from school yesterday, so she had an acupuncture treatment and then we ate together at Nanny's. Hadn't been there in a long time!
John finishes up his messages at Prince George Christian Church tomorrow night during their Maundy Thursday service. He's thinking of getting a hearing aid with the extra $$$. Ohhhh I hope so!
I heard from Tim in England. He is feeling better and plans to go to Diss the end of the month. We have enough airmiles on my credit card for Al & I to go...the decision is when would be the best time?? Now is my busiest season...Al getting ready to graduate, .....maybe in the fall. I do want to see where the 2012 Olympics are being held in London!
Just got a note from Paige...Grover had surgery a few days ago...shoulder surgery, so he is having a lot of pain and rehab is going to be a blister.
I am swamped with workcamp. Visited five houses yesterday....applications still rolling in. The fellow is designing the tshirt as we speak. I think I have made the decision about Tues. nite's entertainment. Stepping out on faith, so we'll see!
I keep seeing notes online about the team putting together our 40th high school reunion. I am so looking forward to it! I just know it's going to be a terrific time seeing old childhood friends!
I finished putting all the 2008 photos online for the workcampers. Now just 2009 to go!
Well, back to work!

No comments: