Saturday, June 26, 2010

It's Getting Close!







Just thought I'd throw some photos up of folks I love and can't wait to see during the month of JULY! Our workcamp staff is beyond belief. They totally give....and no one has any other agenda other than serving! To say I love them just doesn't get it!
I read a book a long time ago about bio-rhythms....and I believe mine all hit a low yesterday. It was so bothersome that it became hilarious! The Direct TV box died so I spent time hooking up a new one that didn't want to cooperate. Al's bedroom shoe broke, so I sewed it...(yes, you heard me...sew!) My phone has been "acting up" so I spent some quality time at the VERIZON store yesterday....quite enough quality time, thank you! Then there were my two visits to the computer repair shop....can't even explain that one! The red maintenance light came on in the van while I was driving. I dropped three phone calls to my cousin Susan & I STILL don't know what's going on there! Edyth called with some not so good health news to contemplate. Went to Best Buy to get memory stixs for the laptop and ended up getting the wrong thing. And the list just keeps getting longer and longer! I finally just gave up and laughed at each thing that came up! Thank God I don't have many days like today!
I've got to work like crazy today....with all the distractions like moving Al's stuff, the heat and just life in general, I REALLY need to get in gear today about camp! I'm crazy....the least little distraction and I'm gone!
Just breathe! It's all good!

No comments: