Wednesday, March 25, 2020

FUN DAY IN RETREAT


HERE ARE SOME POSITIVE DESCRIPTIONS OF OUR SITUATION SOME FRIENDS HAVE PASSED ON TO ME:

-  It's like the world has pushed the "reset" button...we'll be better and sharper on the other side of this

- People have time to create music and art.  It's a renaissance of sorts!  

-  Families and friends that live far apart, are talking and using FACETIME.  I even used Facetime to talk with the people I love in Palestine last week.  To me it's almost like magic!  
AN EVENING AT WORKCAMP


-Parents are spending quality time with their children.

- The election is on the back burner...at least for the folks I talk with.  This pandemic has put things in perspective.  

- People are making a concerted effort to be positive.  The ol' "I'm gonna do my part!"


I gave my ANCESTRY.COM password to several friends since I am not getting on until fall.  Genealogy is a terrific pastime.  




HERE ARE A FEW FUNNIES


OHHHHH GOLDEN GIRLS
   




Ohhhhhhh MOMMY DEAREST!!




No comments: