Thursday, March 26, 2020

MORE PICS FROM THE PAST


Miss Kitty from GUNSMOKE :) LOL

LIKE MOTHER - LIKE DAUGHTER 

This post is going to be like a photo album. Some family....mostly Al & I as we moved through the years.  We've been quite a team the past 33 years!  I love it that we have so many pictures!  
Terry & I on Patrician Drive Newport News  
Terry & I - Huntington Apts - downtown Shipyard Apts


Foster siblings in Gloucester - House on Rt 17 - me in white coat

FULL BLOWN PREACHER'S WIFE MODE - UGH 

Al high school graduation 

We were quite the team all those years!
On Uncle Kemp's boat in Saluda - about 1990

Rollin & Eleanor I sang about in the song GOODBYE

Drove up to see IHSAN at UVA in the early 90s

Love this of my cousin Daniel & I in London - Al & I were there

This is TIPPI & I - many of my songs include her & her challenges


         

Al and I were travel buddies.  She was a terrific little traveler.  Just the two of us went numerous times abroad, she traveled to Spain with 3 other students and her teacher.  She's always loved different cultures.  The two of us did Disneyworld together, pageant trips around the eastern U.S. and it was just the two of us that journeyed to Palestine.  

Having her to explore different places with over the years has been so wonderful.  We've had so many magical moments together.  

She and Ben live in Richmond, so this transition to living alone hasn't been the hardship that most people imagine it to be.  It's hard to explain. We are both very independent women because of the past 50 years.  It's a good place for each of us to be during this time of our lives.  She & Ben are very much a team.  It's lovely to watch.  

More family photos later:)




ME TODAY :) Preacher's wife look gone thank goodness!


No comments: