Friday, March 20, 2020

SOME OLD AND NEW

David K. was sorting through a stack of old 45s and look what he stumbled upon!  Lordy, lordy!! My first time in a studio.  I couldn't have been with better people who became lifelong, loving friends.  
I'm so excited.  I was given "Tippi"'s cell number and I reached out.  She stood beside me when I married John.  There is NOTHING that she didn't know about me.  More in the next post.  I will try to find a photo of the two of us when I lived with her and worked in Times Square one summer.  Another part of my life that most people have no idea about.  I am so excited to talk with her after 35 years.....

It's hard to see, but the pool liner is in. I love the "gravel" design bottom, but the bright blue around the rim not so much.  I really try to make the area look "earthy" since it is in the woods, but It's lovely.  I can't wait to float in it in the evenings and listen to the tree frogs, the owls calling to each other, the whipperwills and the moon shining on the bats that take an occasional swoop by me to get a sip of water.  That's my favorite time.  I do love having friends over to eat and play, but the night time is my favorite.  Gives me goosebumps just to think about it.  

I can't get the photos to load in order, so I'll just wait until the next post.  
Just another photo of me at the drifting car track - can't get it to go at the bottom of the page:(
Louie waiting for the water trucks.  PS:  I put those pavers in about 20 years ago.  Proud.


No comments: