Wednesday, March 25, 2020

PHONE CHIRPING

My phone woke me this morning.  About every two minutes it would say "VERIZON" in the dark about 6am.It was actually pretty creepy ...a strange voice saying one word over and over.  I don't know what kind of sign that was supposed to be but I was a bit unnerved by it.  


Here's my little Louie.  Gave him a bath Monday.  He hates baths.  He's such a forgiving little guy though :)

We usually ride down to the mailbox and I then I take him for a little ride down Deer Run with me holding on to his tail as he hangs out the window.  It's his treat each day.  

I have a list of to do things that I try to accomplish each day.  I've been doing this since about 1990.  One of the tasks on my list each day is "DO SOMETHING YOU DON'T WANT TO DO BUT NEEDS TO BE DONE".  

Well, today I'll start the TCW 990 Taxes for non-profits.  (yawn)

I'm probably not going to be very sharp.  I got hooked on a tv show last night that lasted until 2:30am....didn't fall asleep until 4am....then Mr. Verizon's voice woke me at 6am.  Surely I'll be able to grab a nap today.  The tv show was an experiment...I don't know why I got sucked into it. 
 It was called "LOVE IS BLIND".  These men and women talked to each other through walls  for a month.  Selecting who they enjoyed talking with the most and gradually talking with a partner exclusively. 



There is a marriage proposal before the pod doors are opened so these folks are marrying each other sight unseen, relying only on the long conversations they have had behind walls.  Yes, I was snookered into it just like FLIRTY DANCING. It was fun to watch, but the bottom line is that I now need sleep LOL.

Here's some relaxing music to GOOGLE and listen on the phone.  It's  fun to share what music you are listening to.  Right now I'm into the "oldies":

UNFORGETABLE - Nat & Natalie Cole         
THE VERY THOUGHT OF YOU - Nat C. Cole   
THE NEARNESS OF YOU - Nora Jones          
I FEEL THE EARTH MOVE - Carole King
YOU'VE GOT A FRIEND - James Taylor
SHALLOW - Lady GAGA
DOCK OF THE BAY - Otis Redding
IT'S NOT TOO LATE - Nora Jones
RESCUE - Lauren Daigle
YOU ARE THE SUNSHINE OF MY LIFE - Steve Wonder
SATURDAY IN THE PARK - by Chicago
NOT TOO LATE - Nora Jones
I CAN'T MAKE YOU LOVE ME - Bonnie Raitt (an oldie but a goody)
OLD TIME ROCK & ROLL - by Three Dog Night
UNCHAINED MELODY - The Righteous Brothers

OK...enough for now!  
MOVIE CLASSIC:  "DOUBLE JEOPARDY"  Tommy Lee Jones & Ashley Judd 

Gonna try this sleep thing:)
                           

No comments: