Monday, March 23, 2020

SCATTERED THOUGHTS

It's going on 2am.  I cannot get warm!!! Two days ago I had the air conditioning on in the house.  Tonight, no matter what I do I can't get warm!  Louie is like a little heating pad in my bed pressed up against my back.  I'm curled up in a ball!  Goofy little fellow takes up so much of this king size bed it's funny!!  Don't know what I'd do without him though  LOL.  

I walked part of Deer Run today.  It was great. I took lots of photos just too many to post.  
                       
It looks like some companies are stepping up.  Our local Toyota, Nissan &Honda dealerships announced that folks that bought there can defer their payments 3 months because of the financial hardship put on people because of COVIC-19.  

Getting much done.  Cleaned and vacuumed the side screen porch and wiped down the pollen for the summer nights.  Tried to put up the towel racks in the bathroom.  They were taken down by the painters last year and they are a blister to get  back up.  They have to be anchored back in.........I'm going to get it eventually even if it makes me looney!  

I have to go to N.C. on Tuesday for a doctor's appointment.  Not crazy about it.  I haven't been out of the house in days. Apparently you check in, go back out to sit in your car and they will call u in when the doc is ready to see you.   I ordered food online from Walmart the other day, then went to the store at the appointment time and they threw it in the back of the car.  It's a terrific set up.  

I set the alarm on and off all day to turn on the water from the garden hose and then turn it off to give it a rest while I'm trying to fill the pool.  




   It's getting there little by little.  Hopefully it will be full by Monday night.  Louie was barking and barking tonight out the back windows and doors...probably deer.  Made me a tiny bit anxious to go out there with a flashlight and go under the deck to turn off the water s be a knob.           

Lots of projects I could be doing around here.  Lots of TCW to be done.  Just gotta get my head in the game.  Once I get the spare bedroom sorted and put away, I can start on my second quilt.  And, I plan to KEEP this one!  The first one was given away as a gift.  

The following are the lyrics to a song that I wrote for the residents of Petersburg that we work for each summer.  Since I purchased the small 61key arranging keyboard, I and hoping to get some better sounds out of it instead of banging away on the piano all the time.   If I knew how to get the music and lyrics on here I would, but I am definitely computer challenged.  I hope you enjoy the lyrics.   
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:JOURNEY 

It's always gonna be a journey.
And it's gonna probably always be up hill.
It's gonna always be a journey
And it's gonna take a whole lot of will
There's always gonna be a mountain
And a river deep and wide
And there might be a little bit of trouble
So we're gonna have to dig down deep inside

So come on!  Come on and take my hand 
And let's hold on as tight as we can
"Cause we're all gonna take this journey
To the other side of love 
Hmmmmmmmmmm




It's always gonna be a journey
But together we can make it up that hill
It's always gonna be a journey
But together we've got a whole lot of will!
And we're all gonna go around that mountain
And through that river deep and wide
And we'll march right past that trouble
'Cause together we have a deep well inside us

So come on!  Come on and take my hand 
And let's hold on as tight as we can
"Cause we're all gonna take this journey
To the other side of love 
Hmmmmmmmmmm




++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++





























































































































No comments: