Thursday, March 19, 2020

PICS OF THINGS I LOVE

😊 I thought it would be light hearted to  put up some photos of things in my home that are priceless to me.  
My favorite nativity scene bought at Kirklands.  I keep it up all year round. 
Portrait of my Granny Wray....grandmother's mother
Wooden basket cut out of one piece of wood.
Glass doll fired and made by my grandmother

Painting my dad had done when he was stationed in Korea in the 1950s

Wash bowl & pitcher decorated & fired in kiln in Gloucester by my grandparents
Pine cones from my mom's casket spray

My dad's guitar.
 
Little chair from my grandmother's childhood.  


Little copper box made by grandaddy.  Decorated bottle made by my mom's mom in Fieldale.  

Woodburning plank that Glen Plott gave me one Christmas 

Wedding square design pillow made by my mom.  Raggidy Andy one of the hundreds made by my grandmother 
Sandollar story picture made by my mom.  Lamp made & fired in a kiln by granddaddy.
Jar of shells from Allie's first ever trip to the beach.  

Chair from my Morton grandparent's house. Raggidy dolls made by Grandmother.  

Music box that Al and Ben gave to me on their wedding day  

Painting that Grace in NY painted
 
ra
My mom's big basket of her favorite seashells....she love them.  

My brother Terry's last two gifts to me 






No comments: