Monday, March 16, 2020

JUST LIKE FACEBOOK

 This blog is beginning to look like FACEBOOK.  It truly is a terrific way to let my family and friends that don't use FB have a way to see what's going on.  I have always been one to send cards and notes.  This is another great way for me to stay connected.
Found the sweetest children's book last week.  It's called HEDGEHUGS.  I kept one and sent one from AMAZON to BECKY  because they actually have a pet hedgehog. Don't know if I've posted this before or not, but this book is so sweet it can warrant posting more than once.  This is the story of Hattie & Horrace, hugging and lost socks!  It's so sweet!

Planning to go to spend Easter with David & Jerry at their estate in Maryland.  Spending the weekend if the CDC cooperatess.  I'll be smart, but this would be so hard to give up.  Loving friends, good food and wonderful location.  

I called Nags Head - Colonial Inn and they are open but referred me to the DARE COUNTY NC website to have the latest up to date notices for this coming weekend.    I am so hoping to do these things to feed my soul.  Crossing fingers and more.  

No comments: