Sunday, March 22, 2020

SOMETHING TO SMILE ABOUT



During this time of stress because of the virus, some people are coming out with the grandest of humor!  First, here are some of the ones that made me laugh out loud and then some really sweet expressions of human kindness.    

I used to be really good and putting things where I wanted them to be in this program, but now I just copy it over and it lands where it wants to.  It's sort of funny....and sort of irritating at the same time.  


I was enjoying the YMCA so much the past several weeks.  I started going there to strengthen my ankle for the tandem skydiving jump that was supposed to happen on 3/28.  At the time, I didn't know that my tandem buddy and I would be lifting our legs and landing on our butts.  Anyway, I am already starting to feel so sedentary so starting tomorrow, I am going to walk down Deer Run.  I used to run it in the 90s.  I think it will be good for my ankle and also with sorting my thoughts and creativity and work.  
                                                     
  I have always been truthful on this page since I started it in about 2008.  It's always been therapeutic in times when I couldn't speak aloud or couldn't find my voice.   OK I'm done for today.  This was done Saturday, but for some reason the program went wonky and wouldn't let me put it up until today.  I hope Saturday was good.  

No comments: